51 Management Inc. is collecting information from everyone using the 51 Management web site (as below "the Site") to the extent necessary for the smooth operation of the services provided by the Site. Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
（2）Scope of information acquisition
- We may automatically collect and store Internet domain names, IP addresses, information about access to the Site and so on.
- At the "Contact us", we ask you voluntarily to register your name, name of organization, postal code, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (as below “personal information”).
- We will not collect your sensitive information (i.e. racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs, and criminal records) unless you consent.
When you use our online form, your e-mail address will be hidden from all recipients.
（3）Purposes of use
- The information acquired in 2. (1) will be used as a reference for the smooth operation of the service provided by the Site:
- For cause investigation of the problem which occurred in server and solution of it
- For site maintenance
- We will use your e-mail address, collected in 2. (2), to respond to the content of your inquiry.
Also, the personal information collected in 2. (2) will be used as reference information:
- Reference information for the answer of the “Comment”
- Invitation and management of various seminars
- Information and offer of various services
（4）Limitations on use and provision
Except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, the information acquired will not be used by ourselves for any purposes other than those described in 3., nor it will be provided to any third party. However, statistical information regarding access to the Site or information on users' attributes may be made public.
（5）Measures to ensure security
We are taking the measures necessary to manage acquired information appropriately to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
Collected personal information is treated safely under the strict management based on our basic policy on personal information protection and rules for managing personal information protection.
Further, in our company, handling of personal information is sometimes entrusted to the partners that made Confidentiality Agreement of personal information as the part of the business.
（6）Disclosure of personal information
We do not collect names, birth dates and other information able to identify individuals on the Site, except for the "Contact us" posting. We disclose the personal information with requests from you. Additionally, we will add, modify, amend or delete your personal information, only if you request us it.
We do not collect the information which can be identified a specific individual, except for the "Contact us" posting. We disclose the registered information with requests from customers. Additionally, when there are some offers such as the information is not correct or something from the customers, we will check the information and add, modify, and amend or delete the registered information.
（7）Scope of application
For further information, please contact:
51 Management Inc.
4-3-37 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0041